Friday, March 2, 2012

'Feedback' book

Some years back I decided to try and write a book about feedback - as in positive and negative. Turns out that these processes are everywhere. In fact, you could say that the whole world is just a big feedback mechanism.

I eventually sort of finished it - though it really needs a lot more work - but couldn't interest anyone in publishing it. So now I'm going to put it out on the web. First I'm just going to put it into another blog called Feedback. Problem is, I have a number of drawings in Word doc format, and I can't import them into a blog here. So I'll have to try and sort that out later, sometime, maybe.

I guess I'd have to convert them into a JPG or GIF somehow, which probably means drawing them all again, bah humbug. It might be easier to convert the lot into a PDF and publish it somewhere else. Oh well, c'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment